Petrak Industries, Inc. maintains close working relationships with engineering firms that specialize in designing pilot plants and demonstration units.
Unitel Technologies, Inc. is a prime example of this kind of partnership. Visit Unitel to learn more about their services including:
- Conceptual process design, critical review and analysis of your requirements
- Design experiments
- Kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Cost engineering
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) Class 5 estimates
Basic Engineering & Design
- Process simulation, process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Material and energy balances, process optimization
- Front-end engineering and design (FEED) studies
- Major equipment layout: 2D or 3D
- Cost engineering: AACE Class 4 or Class 3 estimates
Detailed Engineering & Design
- Process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Equipment and instrument data sheets
- Detailed bills of materials (BOMs)
- Line size and valve calculations
- Electrical engineering and control system logic
- Cost engineering: AACE Class 3 or Class 2 estimates
- Detailed engineering and design packages: "ready-to-bid" or "ready-to-build"
Even before your design work is completed, we will do what we do best: promptly and efficiently construct your system in our state-of-the-art 30,000 sq. ft. facility.
The excellent communication among you, us and the engineering firm turns your concept into productive reality. Our open-door policy also allows you to view the status of your job and track its progress anytime.
We are a skilled and complete fabrication company of dedicated service to you. To discover more about our work on pilot plants and demonstration units, contact us at 815-483-2290 today.
Petrak Industries' team of qualified engineers and manufacturers can assist in the development of your product by providing detailed engineering, project management, procurement, fabrication and testing.
- Chemical Injection Skids
- Process Equipment
- Blending Systems
- Drum Decanting
- Pilot Plants
- Customized Systems